Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hello

First post here...it all has to start somewhere, huh? Well then we best start off with a little intro.

My name is Sarah and I am a 28 year old mother to three daughters. My daughters (Kierra, age 4.5; Alessandra, age 3; and Angelina, age 1.5), my husband Michael, and I live in the Kettle Moraine area of Wisconsin. Right now I'm a stay-at-home mom and also take college courses part time. I have a Master's degree in art therapy and as I wait to find the perfect job in the field, I decided to get a technical diploma in website design since I've always loved graphic art. My husband works 3rd shift in sanitation.

Our oldest daughter, Kierra, is currently in half-day 4K. She will be attending all day kindergarten in the fall. Yikes! Where did the time go?

I decided to create this blog as a local resource for families. I hope to post about fun things happening locally (mainly in the Washington, Ozaukee, Fond du Lac, and Sheboygan County areas since that's where we go the most, but in other surrounding areas as well). I also would like to post reviews of local businesses and other places that might help out any readers. Oh, and I just started Bento lunches and will probably post a bit about them, how to get started, and where to find supplies.

I figure that's a basic enough intro for now. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment